Advanced Teen Camp 2018: Ages 12 – 15
Advanced Teen Camp for ages 12-15 is 2 weeks long.
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Advanced Teen Camp for ages 12-15 is $900.
Final presentation on a professional stage; tickets are $10.
What To Expect
What To Expect At Camp
Engage in a full theatrical process culminating with a final performance with family and friends. Build confidence as you work with your ensemble on all the different aspects of a production.
- Create a character, build an ensemble, and utilize the actor’s tools
- Learn songs and choreography, practice lines and scenes, create costumes and props
- Use formal theater skills during rehearsal process
- Performance master class with a special guest artist
- Theatrical skills: advanced character development that includes line and performance execution and stage presence, advanced musical performance that includes enhancing craftsmanship and knowledge of vocal abilities and vocabulary
- Life skills: Creative exploration that includes individual and ensemble discoveries
- Motor skills: Advanced choreography, staging and musical skills that includes enhancing professional technical vocabulary
- 45 – 60-minute final performance on a professional stage; tickets are $10
- Campers have individual roles, memorize lines, and perform musical numbers with choreography
July 9-July 20
ADVANCED TEEN CAMP: Hamilton
Join Laurens, Lafayette, Mulligan, and Hamilton in the revolution that made America the country it is today. Our Hamilton-inspired camp will challenge campers’ rhythm and storytelling skills while teaching about the founding of the country through contemporary rap, hip-hop, r&b, and pop music. This final show on the last day of camp is not to be missed! Admission into this camp is by approval only. Please fill out an application online; you will be notified if approved.
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM at Menomonee Club
Emerald City Theatre has the right to cancel a camp up to one week prior to the start date. Refunds will be processed if a camp is canceled.
No refunds available if purchaser drops a camp unless the spot can be filled from the waiting list. If a spot can be filled, a refund will be given after the deduction of a $25 administrative fee.
Switching of days/titles of a camp will also incur a $25 administrative fee.
Camp enrollment is only valid toward the season enrolled and cannot be applied to a camp in a later season.
Emerald City Theatre’s classes and camps are NUT-FREE environments. There is a strict no-sharing policy at all of our campuses.
Drop-off begins 15 minutes prior to the start of camp of class. Children must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after camp or class ends. After the 15-minute pickup window closes, a late fee of $1/per minute per child will be charged and due upon arrival.