Book your field trip for the 2017-2018 Student Matinee season! Complete with an original study guide and a Q&A with the cast, a field trip to Emerald City Theatre is a great way to introduce kids to their favorite stories live on stage. Field trips can be booked for performances at Emerald City’s Little Theatre, Apollo Theater, and Broadway Playhouse.
Tickets for productions at the Apollo Theater and Broadway Playhouse are a flat rate of $9 (compared to regular ticket prices of $24 and up). Performances of Mother Goose’s Garden at the Little Theatre are a flat rate of $475 for a private performance (seats up to 40 students and adults).
To book your school group for 2017 – 2018 Season Field Trips:
- Call us at 773.529.2690
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve your school year field trip online:
We know that money is sometimes the biggest obstacle when trying to bring your students on a field trip. Here are a few ideas we’ve heard from educators like you.
- Emerald City Theatre’s One Fund Grant: ECT’s One Fund grant brings one free theater performance and one free companion book to each student recipient. It is delivered either through an assembly performance at the school or through a field trip performance at Apollo Theater in Lincoln Park.
- Target Store Grants: Target funds arts programs that bring the arts to schools or make it affordable for youth and families to participate in cultural experiences, such as school touring programs, field trips to the theater or symphony, or artists residencies and workshops in schools.
- NEA Partners – Arts Education: The National Endowment for the Arts provides direct grants in arts education, collaborates in federal, state, and public-private partnerships, and conducts research on arts education for the K-12 community and lifelong learners.
- Goodsearch & Goodshop: GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50% of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. In 2007, GoodSearch was expanded to include GoodShop, an online shopping mall of world-class merchants dedicated to helping fund worthy causes across the country. Each purchase made via the GoodShop mall results in a donation to the user’s designated charity or school – averaging approximately 3% of the sale, but going up to 20% or even more.
Have a successful fundraising idea to share? Please email us at email@example.com.