Book your field trip for the 2018-2019 Student Matinee season! Complete with an original study guide and a Q&A with the cast, a field trip to Emerald City Theatre is a great way to introduce kids to their favorite stories live on stage. We recommend adding a Preparatory and/or Recap Workshop to round out your students’ experience. Field trips can be booked for performances at Victory Gardens Theater.
Tickets for productions at Victory Gardens Theater are a flat rate of $10 (compared to regular ticket prices of $24 and up).
To book your school group for 2018-2019 Season Field Trips:
- Call us at 773.529.2690
- Email us at email@example.com
- Reserve your school year field trip online:
We know that money is sometimes the biggest obstacle when trying to bring your students on a field trip. Here are a few ideas we’ve heard from educators like you.
- Emerald City Theatre’s One Fund Grant: ECT’s One Fund grant brings one free theater performance and one free companion book to each student recipient.
- Target Store Grants: Target funds arts programs that bring the arts to schools or make it affordable for youth and families to participate in cultural experiences, such as school touring programs, field trips to the theater or symphony, or artists residencies and workshops in schools.
- NEA Partners – Arts Education: The National Endowment for the Arts provides direct grants in arts education, collaborates in federal, state, and public-private partnerships, and conducts research on arts education for the K-12 community and lifelong learners.
- Goodsearch & Goodshop: GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50% of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. In 2007, GoodSearch was expanded to include GoodShop, an online shopping mall of world-class merchants dedicated to helping fund worthy causes across the country. Each purchase made via the GoodShop mall results in a donation to the user’s designated charity or school – averaging approximately 3% of the sale, but going up to 20% or even more.
Have a successful fundraising idea to share? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.