Gather friends and family for an outing to Emerald City Theatre! Your group will receive seats together for the performance of your choice at a discounted rate.
Sales for our 2017 – 2018 Season have ended. Please check back soon for our 2018 – 2019 Season.
Please note: We have special student matinees performances for school field trips.
We have a section of seats, just left of center, set aside for groups at our general public performances. Please be aware that group tickets are ONLY available at our general public performances. All other shows are student performances for school field trips.
Emerald City Theatre group tickets are perfect for:
- Scouting Troops
- Family & Friends
- Office Parties
- Educational Groups
- Church or Religious Groups
- Neighborhood Groups
- Organizational Outings
About our group rates:
- For groups of 10 – 49 people, tickets are $20 per person
- For groups of 50 or more, tickets are $18 per person
- Group tickets DO NOT pay processing fees!
- Groups of 10 or more for shows at Apollo Theater receive discounts ranging from 15-25%.
- Groups of 10 or more for Mother Goose’s Garden receive a 15% discount.
- Group tickets for 10 or more for Ken Ludwig’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas are available now by calling Broadway in Chicago Group Sales at 312.977.1710.
- Groups avoid Ticketmaster per ticket fees.
To reserve seats call 773-529-2690, or reserve online:
Extend the event at one of the nearby restaurants to take your group for a post or pre-show meal. Nearby restaurants include:
- Lou Malnati’s: 958 W. Wrightwood Ave (773) 832-4030
- Clarke’s: 2441 Lincoln Ave, (773) 472-3505
Where will we be sitting?
Section 2 is our special group seating. Exact seating location is subject to availability. View the Apollo Theater seating chart
What if I need additional tickets?
Subject to availability, additional tickets may be purchased at the group rate until six business days prior to the performance. After that, additional tickets may be purchased through the box office at the regular rate.
What if guests don’t show?
Once a ticket has been purchased it is a final sale. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
When will I receive my tickets?
Your tickets will be held at the Apollo Theater Box Office until the day of the performance. If you would like to pick them up in advance please call ahead to 773.935.6100.