Advanced Teen Camp 2019: Ages 12 – 15
Mean Girls: The Musical
Advanced Teen Camp for ages 12-15 is 2 weeks long.
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Advanced Teen Camp for ages 12-15 is $900.
45 – 60-minute final presentation on a professional stage; tickets are $10, plus processing fees.
What To Expect
What To Expect At Camp
Engage in a full theatrical process culminating with a final performance with family and friends. Build confidence as you work with your ensemble on all the different aspects of a production.
- Create a character, build an ensemble, and utilize the actor’s tools
- Learn songs and choreography, practice lines and scenes, create costumes and props
- Use formal theater skills during rehearsal process
- Performance master class with a special guest artist
- Theatrical skills: advanced character development that includes line and performance execution and stage presence, advanced musical performance that includes enhancing craftsmanship and knowledge of vocal abilities and vocabulary
- Life skills: Creative exploration that includes individual and ensemble discoveries
- Motor skills: Advanced choreography, staging and musical skills that includes enhancing professional technical vocabulary
- 45 – 60-minute final performance on a professional stage; tickets are $10, plus processing fees
- Campers have individual roles, memorize lines, and perform musical numbers with choreography
July 8-July 19
ADVANCED TEEN CAMP: Mean Girls: The Musical
Navigating high school is no joke, especially when you have to figure out if you’re predator or prey in the jungle of school cliques. A new musical adaptation of the hit movie explores what happens when new students adjust to high school’s social politics. What is the cost of popularity…and when is it worth it? Campers will be challenged to explore character motivation and objectives in this fun comedy that gets at the heart of what it means to be a friend, an enemy, and a Plastic. Admission to this camp is by application only.
- 9:00 AM-3:00 PM at Menomonee | Cost: $900
Emerald City Theatre has the right to cancel a camp up to one week prior to the start date. Refunds will be processed if a camp is canceled.
Refunds are available to all purchasers if a refund is requested prior to February 1, 2019.
No refunds available after February 1, 2019 if purchaser drops a camp unless the spot can be filled from a waitlist. If a spot can be filled, a refund will be given after the deduction of a $25 administrative fee.
Emerald City Theatre has the right to determine minimum enrollment. A refund will not be given in purchaser believes the enrollment is low.
Switching of days/titles of a camp will incur a $25 administrative fee.
Camp enrollment is only valid toward the season enrolled and cannot be applied to a camp in a later season.
Emerald City Theatre’s classes and camps are NUT-FREE environments. This includes, but is not limited to, peanuts and tree nuts, including almonds and cashews. There is a strict no-sharing policy at all of our campuses.
Drop-off begins 15 minutes prior to the start of camp or class. An ID MUST BE PRESENTED at pick-up in order to sign out a child. Children must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after camp or class ends. After the 15-minute pickup window closes, a late fee of $1/per minute per child will be charged and due upon arrival.